• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - Cb750 basket case and parts

dimone545

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Need to clear out some space, have 2 750 motors, 1 has a busted bottom from moving, also have tons of misc parts, bars, carbs, 2 recently blasted heads, headlights, shocks, 1 stock frame and 1 hardtail frame, to many things to list. I'll post pics if anyone is interested. Prefer to sell it all at once. 1200 bucks takes all of it, I'm in billings montana, could ship but obviously it would be pricey with all the weight and size. Possibly willing to meet within a couple hours of here, but would be better if you picked up so you could really pick through what you want. I've got way too many projects going on right now and need the room

Need to clear out some space, have 2 750 motors, 1 has a busted bottom from moving, also have tons of misc parts, bars, carbs, 2 recently blasted heads, headlights, shocks, 1 stock frame and 1 hardtail frame, to many things to list. I'll post pics if anyone is interested. Prefer to sell it all at once. 1200 bucks takes all of it, I'm in billings montana, could ship but obviously it would be pricey with all the weight and size. Possibly willing to meet within a couple hours of here, but would be better if you picked up so you could really pick through what you want. I've got way too many projects going on right now and need the room
I'm restoring a 1970, K0. The kickstand bracket and stand is missing. I am looking for someone to cut the kickstand section out of an similar age frame, and I can then weld that section into my frame. What model/year of frame do you have. Of course I would pay you for your trouble to do this and the shipping to So.Cal. Thanks. Any other recommendations or advise is appreciated.

Back