Help with CB750C turn signals

John Luke

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1981 CB750C. I have everything hooked up correctly. Led tail light and turn Signals. When I turn the ignition key on all the light light up. Except the front indicators. So the rear brake light and both turn signals when I switch the left turn signal on it shuts off the right and the brake light turns off. I need help y’all!😭

I have a 1981 CB750C. I have everything hooked up correctly. Led tail light and turn Signals. When I turn the ignition key on all the light light up. Except the front indicators. So the rear brake light and both turn signals when I switch the left turn signal on it shuts off the right and the brake light turns off. I need help y’all!��

I am not sure what you mean in your last sentence. When you turn on your left turn signals on, the right and brake light turns off???

Sounds like it might be a bad ground or a bad connection in the switch. Was it working before the LED change?

Good luck

oh ok. I wonder if some of the wires got connected incorrectly inside the headlight bucket. Or a bad ground or bad switch still.

I’m thinking it could be the headlight. I have an aftermarket headlight with some of the wires touching. It’s one of those dual headlights

Back