• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Front LED Turn Signal Help

Ron1

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I have a 1977 CB750K. I'm converting the turn signals to LED. I've read the other discussions about the LED conversion, but I'm still a little confused. I bought the LED flasher, and it works for the rear signals. But, the front signals are constantly lit, and turn off when I initiate the turn signal. I have the style of indicator lights with the two bulbs (one for each side). I tired taking the bulbs out, but that didn't help. The front signals seem to be getting power from somewhere, but I'm not sure where. Any ideas? Thanks!

The front bulbs use two filaments each and the rear only one, pull them and look at the bases of the bulbs. With that the fronts use two power inputs to the backs' only one. You may be tied into the wrong one up front. By simply dumping the correct wire the fronts becomes identical to the backs as far as operation. There are two power levels in front, on and brighter, the turns use the brighter side. The lower brightness wire is for running lights.

Great that helps! Another question. When i push the turn signal button halfway, the signal blinks like it should. But, if I push the button all the way over, the signal lights constantly or lights but blinks faintly. Any idea what would cause this? Is it okay that I used the same ground to the frame for the front two signals?

Back