• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

02 CB750 NightHawk Gauge Upgrade Help/Questions?

400HPMustang

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey all. I have an 02 CB 750 Nighthawk and I want to replace/upgrade the gauges and indicators. What I want to do is replace the speedo and tach with a DCM gps speedo with tach and use a Motogadget Motosign Mini in a riser clamp for the indicators but I've also never done anything like this before and I don't know what I don't know so I'm hoping the group can help.

Some assumptions I'm making:

1. All the wiring I need is in the headlight bucket?
  2. The Motosign mini is just a dumb board with LEDs and a pigtail, meaning I can just wire them into the same bundles that are in the headlight bucket for oil, side stand, neutral and high beams?
  3. It looks like the the speedo wiring diagram has inputs for signals and high beams but I'm assuming I don't have to use the signal indicators and high beam if I want to use the Motosign mini, correct?
The other thing is I don't have a manual for my bike or the wiring diagram for the bike so I'm assuming I'll need that to figure out what power wire and ground wire I should be using for all of this.

So again, I don't know what I don't know. Hoping to get some help from the group.

Thanks!

Back