• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Faisceau électrique

tom04510

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonjour, j'aurais besoin d'aide svp car je ne vois pas du tout à quoi correspond les fils qui vont vers les commodos sur le schéma de la revue... si quelqu'un pouvait m'énumerer fil par fil à quoi ils sont reliés que ce soit pour le commodo gauche comme pour le droit...de plus je ne sais pas ce que les abréviations du gauche veulent dire ( HL1, HL2....) merci beaucoup

Screenshot_20231008-160839_Gallery.jpg

I can't read French, but I used Google Translate, and couldn't understand what you were asking. The image you posted is too low of a resolution to see the writing. Do you have a better version? Can you rephrase your question?

Google Translate:

Je ne sais pas lire le français, mais j'ai utilisé Google Translate et je n'ai pas compris ce que vous demandiez. L'image que vous avez publiée est d'une résolution trop basse pour voir l'écriture. Avez-vous une meilleure version ? Pouvez-vous reformuler votre question ?

So i want to know which electric wire to the right and left command ( commodo) ... and on the left command what are the abbreviation ( HL1, HL, HO1, HO...)...On the right command the blue/white wire is for the headlight and highlight, the brown for the light of backlight and lighting, but what are the other ? the white / black wire started from the ignition coils but to where ??? and other ??? i dont know... sorry if my english ..

Yes, but I can't read the French on it.

So what's on the left control? Horn, High and low beam, left and right turn signal?

What's on the right? Start button, and kill switch?

On the left control there is : "Lo, HL1, HL2, Hi, L, R, HO1, HO2 and M"... and its my question : what are these abbreviation ????
And the right control, it's my other question : what are these wire? they' re isnt description...normally there is horn button, and start engine button and kill switch..but what color of electric wire corresponds ???? thx

Ok Merci et le rouge/noir qui part du fusible 10 A du démarrage je l'ai fais rejoindre le bouton de démarreur du commodo droit c'est ça ? Puis je vois qu'il rejoint le commodo gauche mais sur HL1...c'est quoi ce bouton ?

Et HO1 est commun oui comme tu dis mais je le relie où dans le commodo gauche ???
Pour dire mes commodos ne sont pas ceux d'origine....je m'explique sur celui de gauche j'ai le bouton phare/code, le curseur clignotants et le klaxon...je n'ai pas l'appel de phare.
Puis sur le droit j'ai simplement le bouton démarreur, le curseur feu position et croisement et les warnings...je n'ai pas le coupe batterie, c'est pour ça que je suis perdu et ne sais pas où placer tous ces fils correspondants aux différents boutons des commodos... si une âme charitable pouvait me détailler chaques fils où il se branche sur les 2 commodos je serais le plus heureux 😁🙏

One thing at a time, une chose à la fois
Ok Merci et le rouge/noir qui part du fusible 10 A du démarrage je l'ai fais rejoindre le bouton de démarreur du commodo droit c'est ça ? Puis je vois qu'il rejoint le commodo gauche mais sur HL1...c'est quoi ce bouton ?
HL1 This integrates the the fuse for startup and ignition. No button really, but integrated into a switch position. If switch is intact and all your wires connectors are correct, they all meet inside the headlight shell. J'espère que ceci vous aide. :)

****Translation of the 5.02 am message if someone else has information****

And HO1 is common yes as you say but where do I connect it in the left commodo???
To say my commodos are not the original ones....let me explain on the left one I have the headlight/low code button, the flashing cursor and the horn...I don't have the call of Lighthouse.
Then on the right I simply have the starter button, the headlight and low beam cursor and the warnings... I don't have the battery switch, that's why I'm lost and don't know where to place all these wires corresponding to the different buttons on the commodos... if a charitable soul could detail for me each wire where it connects to the 2 commodos I would be happiest.

Back