• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Cb750 f2n exhaust

CB 750 newbie

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the site .I've purchased a 1993 cb750 f2n and it looks like I may have to change the exhaust but I'm can't seem to find a match, does any of the exhausts of any of the other cb750 models of similar date fit the f2n.

Thanks

Do you have a local exhaust maker I'm lucky as there an stainless steel exhaust manufacturer just down the end of My est.. longlife stainless steel exhaust. I can say they are fantastic. Very helpfull and always glad to help.

Dual front disk brakes on that bike??

Does it have a disk brake in the rear??

We never got that version in the USA got ripped off!!

Yea mine has rare disk brake (rear) lol there quite new but I had the bike standing for a cupl years and it was all wrapped up so when I took the covers off the disks bit rusty now so iv tried to clean them and not coming up nice. I don't want to buy new ones as these are as I said no old but as I'm doing the whole bike up I don't want it let down by powerd coat wheels and rusty brake disks ..

Yes mines got front and rear disc brakes. The bloke who had it before me didn't use it so it was stood for about 4 years , so a few things had perished from not been in use . But it's passed its MOT now , so hopefully the weather will start getting better and I can get out and use it .

Back