• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

CB750 Nighthawk ('93) Petcock

lkoz91

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I've been struggling to find a replacement petcock for quite some time now. I bought a cheap ebay one that was an exact replacement of the one that my bike came with (and used to run with), but the old one was leaking towards the end of last summer and the new one leaked immediately upon installation. I know I shouldn't be purchasing a cheap petcock replacement, but it's really all I can find that's in stock

This is my first bike and I have been cleaning the rust out of the fuel tank. Now that I got most of it out, I was planning on filling it with premium gas to prevent new rust, but it started leaking with this replacement petcock. I'm hoping someone has any insight to buying a better option. Seems like every parts site I go to, they don't have anything in stock for my model. I believe this is the correct model if anyone has any suggestions

https://www.cmsnl.com/honda-cb750-nighthawk-1993-p-usa_model7232/cock-assy-fuel_16950mw3670/
Thanks!

Back