Wanted - what motor fits a santee frame ( looks like an Amen Savior) with the springs at the x

I bought a Santee frame ( pics to follow soon I hope) it resembles the AmenSaviorFrame with the rear shocks at the axle-- what motor fits in these? How hard is it to adapt any frame to fit a Honda cb 750 motor? 561-200-7371 no txts-or costaricariver@yahoo.com thanks

It depends. They made them to fit all sorts of engines. As long as it is big enough it shouldn't be hard to modify it to fit a CB750.

I bought a Santee frame ( pics to follow soon I hope) it resembles the AmenSaviorFrame with the rear shocks at the axle-- what motor fits in these? How hard is it to adapt any frame to fit a Honda cb 750 motor? 561-200-7371 no txts-or costaricariver@yahoo.com thanks

It depends. They made them to fit all sorts of engines. As long as it is big enough it shouldn't be hard to modify it to fit a CB750.

A dead give away is if there is a "flange" with a mounting hole in it coming down from the middle of the top back bone. In that case it's probably set up for a Harley. But get us some pictures and we'll help out best we can.

Back