New Guy From Delaware, 1980 CB750 HT-Bobber project

jacjr93

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Welp, for starters my names John, And today I bought a 15k mile 80 cb750 that has been abused by a two bit "fabricator" if thats you want to call him :laugh:.

The goal is to turn this baby into an eyesore to a rad hardtail.. as of now i really dont have much to say about it but i HAVE to show you guys these pics :laugh:

vp4048934_9_large.jpg
vp4048934_8_large.jpg
vp4048934_4_large.jpg
vp4048934_1_large (1).jpg
vp4048934_2_large.jpg

Honestly stabler i have it pretty much figured out in my mind what i want to do with it. I want to basically replicate this yamaha below, just apply my own personal tweaks.

yamnew-1024x7682.jpg

I want a springer front end, with the headlight in a proper position probably shorter apes. its gonna take awhile.. since im broke but it'll get done

And thank you for the welcome! I hope to gain a lot of knowledge of this bike, its my first honda CB, also first time with a bike with 4 carbs!

Looks like a good direction!
Don't get scared by the 4 carbs. You just have to learn to do one. Then repeat that step 3 more times. :D

:laugh: I just hope they arent as bad as my old xs400's carbs.. they LOVED not working, losing sync and needing to be cleaned after every start up. Honestly if i hit the lottery id just have it fuel injected :laughing:

Back