• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Need help identifying forks and triple tree. (BETTER PICTURES)

Radioone

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently purchased a CB 750 k3. The previous owner swapped forks and triple tree including dual front discs and clip-on bars. There are no brake calipers and I will need to rebuild the forks. The wheel is 17 inch diameter and is marked with Honda logo. There are no other identification marks. Does anyone recognize the make and year of this front end? Any help is appreciated. I posted what are hopefully some better pictures.

Last edited:
Show a direct side view of the wheel. Possible Honda Interceptor wheel.

The forks by fit and finish appear to be some sort of Euro forks, not Japanese in origin.

Yes, not Interceptor, the wheel spoke is not shaped right. I see antidive on pic #5, it won't work unless the caliper is hooked to it to rock it on and off.

Thanks, I wondered what that was (antidive). Forks are 37mm so must have come from a late 80's Honda hurricane 600. Found similar looking forks and triple clamps on eBay. Any idea if that swap would have required any machine work or would it be a direct bolt on?

Back