My 78 CB 750F Died now wont start

MBolg

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I killed my CB 750F on a ride and then the stater wouldn't work. I was able to push start it and ride it a few blocks and then the electrical system cut out and it died again. Now the electric start faintly clicks and the bike boggs out when I try an push start it. I charged the battery and it still will not start. I am assuming it is a problem with the charging system, but this is my first bike so I can't be sure what the problem is. Does anyone have any knowledge on this problem, prior to this the bike has been running solid for the past 6+ months.

Sounds like you have a bad electrical connection. Check the ground cable connections on the frame and the battery and check all positive connections.

Sounds like you have a bad electrical connection. Check the ground cable connections on the frame and the battery and check all positive connections.

My fuse holder was was rusty and doing this this morning. I cleaned it and its not doing it anymore. I would hit a bump and everything would quit. But it was only at slow speeds. Hope this helps.

Back