Hiya!

RED1

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello people. I've had a couple of single cam 750s since around 1995 although not used much recently, due to a variety of factors, including having a GPZ900R. Candy Gold K2 and a blue K7.

The K2 was bought as a project and I have never ridden it. Claimed to have less than 5,000 miles on the clock but had been left standing for a while and water got into the engine. I have entirely dismantled the motor, rebored, new pistons, rings etc and had the head rebuilt by The Cylinder Head Shop when they were still in Wimbledon, London. Its been in bits ever since I moved house around 12 years ago and time has come to get it back together. Cosmetically in really good order however, apart from non std exhaust and 2/4 seat, so looking forward to this one.

K7 was my daily commuter for a while between London/Kent and although running, needs tweaked and leaks oil from the base gasket - so that one has to come apart too :doh: Was originally black in colour but I had the opportunity for a cheap (and good quality) respray in blue so went for it.

Photos attached I hope. Daft questions will be asked in due course.

It's currently freezing in western Scotland :rock:

Attachments

• 750k7.jpg
    750k7.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 94
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 113
Back