• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Faisceau électrique

Left control > Blanco = Lo. Bleu = Hi. Bleu/Blanc = même a 9 broches connexion.
Green at phare = fil de terre.
Ok thx and for the engine stop switch? .. the black /white wire ?... i'll change the warning switch into a engine stop switch because i think its the same switch just different inscription...so i've thought to connect this wire with one of the 3 wires on the warning...but which ? 🤔..and the other wire ?

Black/white is engine stop - this is the colour at 9 broches connexion.
Regarding the warning switch; I think the blue and orange are for the left and right signal- so I think they are 1 contact. You may have to insulate and conceal unused wire in headlight shell. Maybe use at another time!

For the lightning switch on the picture,
Brown wire for the light position ? Blue/white for headlight ? But the third, the blue ( or grey) with white ? Connecting with black/brown or red/black ??? 😅
The red/black start from ignition/starter fuse but with which wire in the left control ?
And black/brown where ? Thx for helping me one last time after that promise i'll stop to anoying you 😄

It’s okay, I can help as far as my knowledge goes 😄.
Lighting switch > Brown to brown. Blue/white (HL2) connects to left control The third wire unsure, wiring diagram doesn’t show that colour, possible Black/red ( HL1) at connexion.

Black/brown I don’t see on your photographs! On motorcycle wiring diagram Black/Brown = (HO1 @ Left control connexion ) ( TL1 @ Right control connexion) is for signal relais, 15A fuse, rear brake light switch ( front brake light switch?), neutral, oil pressure, and stand warning lights.

Back