Change the look

SAFE CRACKER

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I have just got the chance to buy a Honda 750/4f 1983 with some slight damage and has been stored for 14 years under cover waiting for photos,do you think this would be a good choice for my first Honda restoration I would like to turn it into a cafe racer or would it be better to just do a restore back to A1 condition I have had experience restoring but it is all old British what do you think cheers safe cracker

I'd cafe it and customize it. I don't think there is much of a market for nice original DOHC as there is the SOHC CB750s.

Anyone can and does do cafes.

Take two shots of tequila and let your creative juices flow, it worked for me. I have an 82 cb750f/ss that I'm scramblin', I don't like one trick ponies, that's why I've never had a Hardley-Davidson. Plus I live for dirt!

I found coneengineering for pieces to make my own exhaust system, rebuilding the forks, new (slightly longer) shocks, Avon Dirtster tires, upgrade as I can everything else.

Check out advrider.com, some really cool ideas, good luck and have a blast, whatever path you choose, there are many.

I took my 80 cb750 and turned it into a sl750, just like my first bike, a sl100 in 1970. Honda_SL100_1969.jpg750 Honda 002.jpg

Back