For Sale - Amen Savior frame in great shape for sale!!!

Aaron

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Amen Savior Frame for sale. Undamaged, great shape. Not one tab cut, or bent. I am a new member, but have friends on here who are long time members who will vouch for my honesty. $400 for frame. I am in North Carolina, USA, and can ship any way you like, but you pay. Can go Greyhound... Call anytime 704-472-7187 Can send photos. Call anytime

Attachments

• 0306151419.jpg
    0306151419.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 0306151419a.jpg
    0306151419a.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 0306151419b.jpg
    0306151419b.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 0306151420.jpg
    0306151420.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 119
I have the springs and most of the rear parts, but they are not in great shape. Please call anytime. 704-472-7187

Amen Savior Frame for sale. Undamaged, great shape. Not one tab cut, or bent. I am a new member, but have friends on here who are long time members who will vouch for my honesty. $400 for frame. I am in North Carolina, USA, and can ship any way you like, but you pay. Can go Greyhound... Call anytime 704-472-7187 Can send photos. Call anytime

Aaron! Is the frame still for sale??

Hi yes the frame is still for sale. Call anytime 704-472-7187

Hi! That's awesome!
I just need to figure out how to ship it to Sweden for a reasonable cost first... Is it possible to hold it for me for a couple of days? So I've got time to look in to it?

A couple of years ago I was trying to get a decent price for shipping a frame to Norway and found a couple of great possibilities... although neither ended up working for me.

The best price I got was from the local post office... about $160. The local postmaster checked a "priority by weight" type parcel to come up with the $160 figure. As it turned out with my frame, the size was just a little too large and didn't come in under the restricted size. You might have the seller check with their local post office to see if the Amen frame weight and size would fit the "priority by weight" category. I think the Amen frame is smaller than the frame I was trying to ship. As I understand from recent news headlines, Shelby, NC is a relatively small place, so maybe the post office people there are as friendly and helpful as those here in Hoopeston, IL, population about 5,000.

The second best price was about $330 by FedEx. The normal price I found online was around $600, but when I called FedEx to check, I somehow ended up in a “Great Rates” department. In my discussion with the person there, I estimated that the the frame was about 52” x 24” x 13” and weighed about 45 pounds. I was told that because of the large size of the profile, the price would be based on 112 pounds… the “dimensional weight” of the package. After some further describing of the “package”, I was given a price of $330 and change for the slowest shipment… which was less than 2 weeks. Again, maybe the seller would be willing to call FedEx and hopefully get in contact with the "Great rates" department and come up with a decent price for shipping.

I did actually end up getting the frame shipped, but it was by a guy who worked at FedEx and got special rates. the fella who bought my frame had also previously bought one from that guy, and I ended up sending the frame to him in Kentucky, then he sent it on to Sweden.

A couple of years ago I was trying to get a decent price for shipping a frame to Norway and found a couple of great possibilities... although neither ended up working for me.

The best price I got was from the local post office... about $160. The local postmaster checked a "priority by weight" type parcel to come up with the $160 figure. As it turned out with my frame, the size was just a little too large and didn't come in under the restricted size. You might have the seller check with their local post office to see if the Amen frame weight and size would fit the "priority by weight" category. I think the Amen frame is smaller than the frame I was trying to ship. As I understand from recent news headlines, Shelby, NC is a relatively small place, so maybe the post office people there are as friendly and helpful as those here in Hoopeston, IL, population about 5,000.

The second best price was about $330 by FedEx. The normal price I found online was around $600, but when I called FedEx to check, I somehow ended up in a “Great Rates” department. In my discussion with the person there, I estimated that the the frame was about 52” x 24” x 13” and weighed about 45 pounds. I was told that because of the large size of the profile, the price would be based on 112 pounds… the “dimensional weight” of the package. After some further describing of the “package”, I was given a price of $330 and change for the slowest shipment… which was less than 2 weeks. Again, maybe the seller would be willing to call FedEx and hopefully get in contact with the "Great rates" department and come up with a decent price for shipping.

I did actually end up getting the frame shipped, but it was by a guy who worked at FedEx and got special rates. the fella who bought my frame had also previously bought one from that guy, and I ended up sending the frame to him in Kentucky, then he sent it on to Sweden.

Thank you for you help buddy! I was just checking out FedEx and it landed between 550-630. I have a friend who lives upstate NY and i am thinking about using him in some way.

55"x13" and 46.6 pounds, which includes the layer of dust on it! This does not include the rear suspension parts, as I am not sure how much of that stuff I still have, although it was trash anyway. Hope this helps!!

55"x13" and 46.6 pounds, which includes the layer of dust on it! This does not include the rear suspension parts, as I am not sure how much of that stuff I still have, although it was trash anyway. Hope this helps!!

Hi, thanks for all your help Aaron!

I can't really get the whole import thing going my way, and it's getting a little to expensive for me right now. But I appreciate all the help I got! And good luck selling it

cool the posted pix are hard for me to see maybe send to my email wayfastwil@yahoo when you have time? It's a long ways off. I have 2 running SOHC Honda's 750 an SS & CB. always looking for parts to keep mine running been thinking about building a chopper. I have a 78 SS engine & a few things what else you got? wil

Back