• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

750cb value

750cb

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,my name is Kevan, new to the site and hope someone can help. I have a 1975 750cb Tour that I got from my father in law when he passed. I have to sell it but I have no idea what it's value is. The bike is solid and complete. It's just been sitting for about 15 years. Chrome is pitted, needs tires and the engine might need an overhaul just because it has been sitting. 18500 original miles on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 125
  • bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 117
  • bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Pictures and more details on what you mean by overhaul. The motor needs overhaul?

Yeah, my first post was a quick one from my ipad. I hope the pics help. I'm sure it will fire up with a battery, I just haven't gotten one yet. I just don't know where to start at as far as an asking price for it as it sits. I plan to get it running at least but I know it needs some TLC.

A real detailed cleaning and removing all the tackle on the rear of the bike would probably increase its sale price a hundred bucks or more. If you get a battery and get it running even better. If those exhaust pipes aren't rotted through they would be worth some bucks as they are hard to find. And the paint looks to be an original color. Buff it out. All that original stuff under the fairing and touring gear might be worth more than you think.

Back