Motorcycle Lift Table

Travis

Forum Staff
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I've been wanting a lift table for a very long time. I always thought I'd get a Handy lift because I've used them before and I know they're tough. I've been keeping an eye on Craigslist for a while and not much is popping up so It looks like I'll be buying new. I don't want the Harbor Freight lift table because the wheel vises on those suck and I want an air lift. So I've been seriously thinking about getting a Direct Lift Pro lift like this:

TPPROCYCLE-2.jpg

It seems like the best deal around for what I want and it's longer than some of the other lifts, 93" vs 84". The lift in the picture is $645 and you can get get the side extensions and dolly for $229. They have a warehouse that isn't too far from me so I could go pick it up and save a couple hundred on shipping.

Anyone have any experience with this lift?

So I got the Pro Lift just like pictured above. The quality seems great and it lifts the CB750 with ease. I'll get a picture of it soon.

Travis,
Looks great. I don't have any experience with them but they have been around a while and seem to use similar technology to Handy. How can you go wrong?

Yeah its a handy knock-off with a longer table and diamond plate. I hope I get a lot of use out it.

Thanks. No I bought it from one of the Direct Lift distributors/warehouses, Benco Equipment in Shakopee, MN.

Harbor Freight used to have a scissor style lift like this, but I haven't seen it in a couple of years on their website.

Back