• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1982 CB 750

Ray Keating

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi all I’m new to the group. I recently purchased this bike. It’s in need of front forks and wheel that is obvious at this point. My question is would the wheel be interchangeable with other models. Also any contacts for parts would be helpful.
Cheers in advance Ray
PS The bike is a Jap import if that makes any difference.

Your best bet would probably be looking up the original part diagram from somewhere like Babbitt's or Partzilla. If you click on the original part number it'll take you to a page that lists fitments for that part.

And if you run into issues finding compatibility, as long as the first two character sets are the same, you're good. For instance, part number 11111-222-33 means tlas long as the 1s and 2s are identical between bikes it will be compatible. The 3rd character set simply identifies the manufacturer.

And if you run into issues finding compatibility, as long as the first two character sets are the same, you're good. For instance, part number 11111-222-33 means tlas long as the 1s and 2s are identical between bikes it will be compatible. The 3rd character set simply identifies the manufacturer.
Awesome. Thanks very much😃

Back