• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1976 Honda CB750F Super Sport Fully Restored

Price
$6,950 OBO

eatpez

CB750 Member
Reaction score
The time has come for me to part with this beauty. It was a frame-off restoration from a barn find that I finished about 3-4 years ago. Original color from factory was red, but I finished her out in sulfur yellow.

She was gone over completely and is as fully original as possible. Everything was blasted and powder coated. Stainless steel fasteners, etc. I found many NOS parts on-line during my restoration including the front fender and tank badges. The non-original parts are:

• Rims and spokes
  • Throttle assembly
  • Review mirrors
  • Seat cover
  • Decals
  • Speedo and tach dials

Rear shocks are custom IKONs to match the bike. Front forks have progressive springs. Hondaman did the heads for me and the swing arm which has grease fittings (and new bushings of course). New rings, valves, etc. Doesn't leak a single drop of oil. I have Hondaman's points bypass system on the bike but currently not wired up.

6,744 original miles, 1,303 miles since she was put back together. Asking $6950 OBO.

Located in SE Michigan near Detroit. I don't have a trailer anymore so can't meet halfway.

This is a picture of her right after the restoration was complete. Runs like a dream and kick starts with a single kick when she's warmed up.

Attachments

• IMG_20180810_181440.jpg
    IMG_20180810_181440.jpg
    834.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Back