• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1973 cb750 stalls at light.

You could turn up the idle a bit. It could be dirty or unsynced carburetors. Have you changed your spark plugs?

What is your idle speed? set it to around a 1000 no more than 1100 max! Any more and the ignition advance will start to advance timing which can make rpms to rise on their own

You could turn up the idle a bit. It could be dirty or unsynced carburetors. Have you changed your spark plugs?
It was supposed to be all done. Had Matt’s honda in coxsackie ny tune bike, but that was over a year ago! Haven’t been riding bike!

Read my response above...what is the idle speed right now?

500 than stalls! Rev it up and revs about 4,000. Tried turning the cruise control on handle, nothing, tried thumb screw on carbs that is suppose to adjust all carbs

I am just guess but it probably has restricted jets again if its been sitting for a year. I would say you will have to take it back to the shop that fixed it for you first time.

Back