• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Oh, Oh so happy!

Belle

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Finally! Oh, finally! The damned thing quit! Oh...I'm so happy!!!
Ohhh! Am I so happy!

I've been dropping pennies, nickles, & dimes on this thing for the past few weeks to keep it running solidly so I could find the weak link...

I am a very happy person today.

YYYYEEESSSS!!!
:devil:

It goes to the project pile--the To Do List For This Winter I want to do it up right because its a good strong runner but I need something a little more reliable & running around town in no more than a ten mile radius has been bugging the piss out of me.
So, full clean-up: heads, ignition, coil, seals, clutch, etc, etc...
But I've a few in the pile already...so...
I fired over a 'saki 750 twin this afternoon that is nice & clean so I'm gonna try shoving it into a frame--
Probably need to see about getting a photo-bucket account maybe I can transfer some pix from my little camera w/out overloading my little netbook computer. :smoke:

Hey Belle, if your computer can handle uploading them to a photobucket account, it'll be able to handle uploading them here. Just try attaching them one or two at a time.

So what happened to your bike? It just stopped running and won't restart?

#1 005.jpg

Just trying, might be too big.

Okay that worked...Kool

That's my junker CB750 I'm about to scavenge parts from for the Kz 750.

Is the XS 650 picture posting the same? Cause I'll go & get some more pix. Had so many problems on another forum before--the computer even crashed face first & I need it for school.

And here's the CB 500 that died--

+1--2nd 001.jpg

No big deal but I'm not the kind of guy to be riding on egg shells, so finally the kicker kept skipping & enough tears started running from the seals; that & the fact that as I was keeping it running (&treating it right as far as it goes) I kept coming across a crap load of shitty fixes. The guy I got it from had gotten it from someone else & seemed to recognize he was in over his head & wanted some $$ for a 4 wheeler. I saw it & figured it had a bunch of potential & I needed a running bike at the moment, I'd sold all of mine & my dirtbike was broken at the moment--so, we struck a decent price & so on...Here I go...I'm not a big Honda fan but I have to say the time I spent on this bike makes me want something out of it, pretty impressive for the shape it was in (in my unprofessional opinion).

Back