Ignition switch and Handle bar switches.

Flandango

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello troops,

I have a couple of questions that I hope some of you geniuses will be able to answer:

Firstly, My '74 cb750 has metal handle bar switches on both sides. That is to say that the housings are metal while the physical switches (buttons) are plastic. I can't seem to find replacements for them. Any ideas where I might find these?

Secondly, I wonder if it is possible to buy an ignition switch (key) that has a push button starter as part of the unit, ie: beside the key? I think it would be kinda cool. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ign switch

Hello troops,

I have a couple of questions that I hope some of you geniuses will be able to answer:

Firstly, My '74 cb750 has metal handle bar switches on both sides. That is to say that the housings are metal while the physical switches (buttons) are plastic. I can't seem to find replacements for them. Any ideas where I might find these?

Secondly, I wonder if it is possible to buy an ignition switch (key) that has a push button starter as part of the unit, ie: beside the key? I think it would be kinda cool. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cycle X has an auto style switch.

Back