• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Gas tank

There are bunch of cafe style tanks that will work. Many aftermarket tanks will need custom mounts.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if anyone makes a replica stock tank? I'm trying to price out parts to restore my CB750. I have 3 junkyard 750's with various parts missing. Besides gas tank, will need carbs and rims/spokes.

Yeah most of them need the crap cleaned out of them and the dings and scratches removed, then a new paint job.

I like them rims & spokes and so do they! $230.00 for the one I want.

Been Shopping for Rims and Spoke myself... Always searching for the best deal.

David Silver Spares has the cheapest rims, but from what I've read, don't waist your money. Z1 Enterprises has a good deal on rims, but you have to search for 40 spoke, 19/18 rim.. They are listed for Kawasaki, but if you look at the specs they are the same as the early sohc cb750, and they are made by DID. Cheapest you'll find for DID rims. As for spokes cb750Supply or VintageCB750 have good prices.

Thank you so much for sharing this information! Eventually, I'm really excited to have found such a fantastic forum, it has a lot of the attachments, albums, etc. I won't feel here like a stranger, I'll post an introduction and tell you about my project a bit later! Now, I want you to read some exclusive posts, such as http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/top-15-most-popular-djs-of-the-usa

Thanks for the info. Do you know if anyone makes a replica stock tank? I'm trying to price out parts to restore my CB750. I have 3 junkyard 750's with various parts missing. Besides gas tank, will need carbs and rims/spokes.

Rims and spokes u say ? May have some laying atound

Yamiya750.com has replacement stock tanks, but you need a big wallet. They are extremely well made copies of the original though. Looking at their website will make you drool to say the least!

I hate when that happens !!!
Got a 75 super sport Restored best i could spent 5 bills on a tank and the MFr started leaking out the screw hole that fall[emoji19]
I HAVE A STOCK TANK IN RESONABLE SHAPE MESS AGE ME..

Back