• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Workshop manuals, 1980-82 CB750F, DOHC.

ScottishBadger

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Folks.
I've downloaded the factory manuals in PDF, but like quite a few others, I like to have a paper copy that I can store in a binder in poly-sleeves that are wipe-clean for the workshop. I have paper copies of the set-up manual and all the F/C/K addendums, but I cannot find a source to purchase the basic original manual for a 1980 DOHC 750..... Does such a thing exist?
I already have the Haynes manual, I don't want a Clymer one, but every "genuine" one I seem to come across is for the earlier SOHC engines.
Yes, I know I could spend some time printing off from the saved PDF version, but I'd just like to get hold of an original, preferably in the UK........

My dad managed to snag an original Honda factory manual in its branded binder on US Ebay a couple years ago. If you're dedicated to the binder and poly sleeve setup, that's probably your only option, and they can be pricey. I think he paid $90 USD and none of the pages were laminated or sleeved so you'd have to buy sleeves on top of that.

Going to your local print shop to get it made from the digital version is probably your best and cheapest option. As long as the scans are accurate, it'll be exactly the same thing, and you have the added benefit of always being able to reprint it if any pages get damaged.

Back