• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Just wanted to take a minute and say hello...

rtccp

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello folks, i just wanted to introduce myself , as a fairly new -bee..... anyway my name is nick , i'm just outside of hamilton ontario,,, and i love old honda's... my normal MO has been that i build 1 bike a year for the last 7 or 8 years, i pick it up in the fall , redo it over the winter and ride it all summer, sell it in the fall and start all over..last year i did a naked goldwing cafe,, and it turned out great i loved it.. this year i'm doing a very low mileage 82 750... hopefully it turns out half as nice... i'll keep you posted... anybody in the area , please take a moment and say hello...nvp

Attachments

• 100_2770.jpg
    100_2770.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_2820.jpg
    100_2820.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 99
That is something a lot of people dont realize is the Goldwing was originally kind of a sport/muscle bike, no fairings, no saddle bags, no cushy heated nik naks. It was one of the most powerful bikes on the road in the day. Only years later did Honda decide to turn it into what it is today.

They do look mean and lean when bare. I've seen a few brat style that were very impressive.
Wish we all could build a bike a year, and then keep them too.

Back