• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

How to start and how to learn about cb750

I'm going to chalk it up to "It's Seattle". Seatown has been stupidly expensive for a very long time. Everybody thinks their trash is made of gold. :)

I'm going to chalk it up to "It's Seattle". Seatown has been stupidly expensive for a very long time. Everybody thinks their trash is made of gold. :)
Been there. Seattle is dicked up, anyway. Better off driving across the mountains for a good deal.

It's really too bad you had to see it after it died. Seattle was worthy of bragging about in the 90's. It was easy to make friends because people were happy. Then Microsloth got bigger, and Nintendo of America, Adobe, Amazon, all grew and the city grew and that's pretty much it. And now it's just politics, politics, politics. No fun. That's why I gave it a hard pass when we returned to the States.

You asked about riding frequently too. My first CB750 had 144,000 miles on the odometer. My brother rode past 100k and gave it to me at about 120k and I put 20k on it myself.

Yes. I love CB750s. I've had 8. No shame.
Damn. 144000 miles. Your bro putting on 120000 definitely has a iron butt. I used to able to ride that much but I got old. I only have 96000 on my k5 but I'm not even in your game. Very impressive.

It's really too bad you had to see it after it died. Seattle was worthy of bragging about in the 90's. It was easy to make friends because people were happy. Then Microsloth got bigger, and Nintendo of America, Adobe, Amazon, all grew and the city grew and that's pretty much it. And now it's just politics, politics, politics. No fun. That's why I gave it a hard pass when we returned to the States.
I grew up in Seattle in the 50s and 60s. Back in the day most people that I would talk to still thought we were throwing arrows and bullets at each other riding horses to work. I live about 40 miles away from Seattle now and had to drive into town the other day. Shocking what they've done. They've literally built a new city over the top of the old one. And yes, it is seriously dicked up. Not for the faint of heart to ride a motorcycle up there.

Back