• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Custom turn signal came with Honda CB750

WIlhelm

CB750 New member
Reaction score
It was in 2010 when I bought a 2003 Honda CB750 Nighthawk. The seller had switched out the standard, OEM turn signal to a sleek, custom armature (black) with the signal lamps at the rear. The armature was 20 inches on each side which ran along the seat exterior. I encountered a shattered bulb assembly, but I can't find anything on line that's even similar. Anybody got an idea about these? Thanks. If you want, I will post a picture to make it easier, and because I was looking tonight, and it's raining outside, I thought I'd enter the giveaway and post a question now.

Had I mentioned that my ride also came with Monokey brand hardcase saddle bags, it would have shed reason for custom lights that are not offset. The only turn signal that appealed to me was a 'bullet' style, LED with SMD diodes, and I'd never consider anything with filament bulbs. Thanks for replying. "Never time to do it right, but always time to do it twice" --- boils down to a factor deep inside the conscience of Americans, and to the point --- so true, that's a great one.

Back