led lights on 1978 cb750k

mrtelec

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have done allot of reading on this, and have started to tackle the job. I have replaced the rear brake/running light , indicator lights on the panel, and the speedometer and tach lights with leds, I have replaced the rear turn signals and the flasher with "LF1-S-PIN Motor 2 Pin 12V Electronic LED Turn Indicator Flasher Blinker Relay" . (I'm working from the back to front)So far that works well enough and the beeper (?) beeps, but when I try to replace the front turn signals the right or left side then just goes solid with 1 beep. I have read that most people just replace the fronts and leave the back as a stock bulb to get the resistance to get the flasher to work and I will accept that and just put the leds in the front but I was wondering if anyone has tackled this project yet and was able to get them to work on a 78? And if so what flasher did they use or possibly the led they used.Thanks

The 1978 750k has 2 turn signal lights so the left and right are independent of each other so as I understand it I don't need the diodes to separate them and all 4 lights aren't coming on anyway.

Back