• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - '79 CB750F and '82 CB900F - WA

goayala

CB750 New member
Reaction score
howdy gents (and ladies),

I have for sale for two bikes, a perfectly running and ready to ride 1982 CB900F (SuperSport) with 4-1 Leo Vince exhaust and has been freshly tuned, plenty of tire left, and all fluid have been recently replaced. The odo. just rolled over 31k on this bad boy.

44HWhih.jpg

WHNuqbg.jpg

I also have a 1979 CB750F (also SuperSport, DOHC) that currently isn't running, but I haven't had the time or patience to figure out what was wrong with it. It hasn't been running since I bought it that way, but the previous owner used it as his daily rider before (I can tell you the story he told me if you care to know). This bike also has the Leo Vince 4-1s, brand new tires and a Corbin seat.

vCIuZSa.jpg

YDiNIQK.jpg

Along with both of these bikes, I have a box full of spare parts (brake pads, grips, nuts, bolts, etc), a stock 4-2 exhaust, an extra two-up seat, 2 fairings, and a top box. Here's the confusing part: the images below show the tins/plastics swapped (the previous owner had them this way). So in the images the RED bike is actually the CB900F (even though it says CB750F) and the BLUE bike is the CB750F (no markings). I have ALL the tins and plastics for both bikes, and they're both in relatively good shape (no major dings or dents).

I'd like to sell them both together along with the box of parts (one can be a donor to the other, or vice versa), but I would be willing to sell them separately if need be. The price for everything is $2800 obo. I need to clear the space out in my garage, so shoot me an offer!

90rCJMv.jpg

c65l39j.jpg

Back