What did you do to your cb750 today???

oooh.. these threads are always fun! I looked at mine in the shed and wondered when I'm ever going to get started working on it. :eek:

It rained here to day i looked at my 79 and wished i could ride it then looked at the 72 and wished i didnt have to go to work so i could work on it

Put some rebuilt carbs back on and fired her up for the first time since 1995 after a bit of TLC and $$$. I think she's still looking pretty good for a '78 reassembled.jpg

I coated the inside of my gas tank with the Caswell kit and went through my carbs and put all new fuel lines..hopefully get it going again in a few days. .

Sort of like Travis,
I moved mine outside my shop so I could scrub and power wash the floor. Then I organized my shop, putting all it's parts in one corner.

well out riding with some friends i went down high side after the lead bike dumped all its oil on the street what a shit day

Attachments

• IMG_2196.jpg
    IMG_2196.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2197.jpg
    IMG_2197.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_2199.jpg
    IMG_2199.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2200.jpg
    IMG_2200.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 143
Tore both of my 77's down to the frame and sorted the best parts to restore one back to life. Well.....more of a restomod. Going for a stock/brat/cafe style build. Should be fun. Long road ahead. Stay tuned.....

I moved my 1971 Amen from my living room back out into the shop so I can get it through inspection this week, getting ready for the season.

Looked at the bike wishing traffic in L.A. wasn't so crazy and I was out riding in peace and quiet on a long lonely road
where no one is on their phones and running stop signs.

Then I realized "crap, gotta clean the spokes before they start rusting again".
So that's what I did.
Kinda boring I know.

Mounted another front end only to find out I had a wideglide hub in a narrowglide front end. Oh well - do over and do it right. I'll be running it through inspection next week, then it's back on the 6 over tubes and with a new set of handlebars.

7 years later...
(yesterday) I picked up the runner from the shop and took the first proper run of the year in chilly 7C. Only 40km but it felt great.
The time forward should be a clean of the runner, and then the attention is on electrics on the project.

Back