• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wiring to Pulse Generator

Butscut

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks - Random question, I have an '82 CB750F Supersport. There are two blue and two yellow wires connecting the spark units to the pulse generator. Qn - does it matter which way round they connect, is this important? I understand that the two yellows feed one spark unit and the blues the other, but I note that the OEM wiring diagram shows one white and one blue wire with a white 'tag' on the ends of the cable, but trying to reassemble my bike from a bunch of dismantled parts the red connecting plug was cut off and I cannot identify which yellow or blue wire had the white tags on it. I am begining to think it may not matter at they seem to have continuity but looking for some confirmation please. Many thanks in advance!

I am having the exact same question, please let me know if you figured out if it matters which yellow or blue wire should be connected to each other.

Back