• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Whats with all the PMing?

dirtdigger

Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
As the title says seems everybody is only PMing each other. Same people day after day. This is a forum to help other members if its cb750 or even motorcycle related lets do the posting in the forums and maybe help another person out. I only see a very select few people that are contributing to the forum most are in constant PM mode. Help out your fellow 750 enthusiast, a help forum only works and stays around when everyone contributes. Rant over hope everyone had a safe Memorial Day weekend, remember the reason for the extra day.

No shit, who / where are all these people that are supposedly surfing the forums?

attachment.php

Hmm, I'll think about this and send you a private message! (Sorry, couldn't resist :devil:)

I had a list of about 2 dozen people that have been members for over a year, pming at least 3 times a week yet have only posted 1 or 2 times.

People are just too PC these days. Maybe we should change the name of the forums to "Grumpy old bastards on bikes" ;)

I made a suggestion to make a minimum number of post before being able to use the pm feature like many other sites do. Seems a lot of people are only using this site for a person email service. 750mail.com maybe?

Back