• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Welcome Back - September 2021 - CB750 Supply Giveaway Going on Now - Enter to Win Free $

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's been a while and i think we all have been waiting for a chance to win. Good luck to everyone and thanks again

its getting to be winter shortly here in AK time to put the 81 cb 750 c to rest
have a good one all
sag man

Shame it’s only limited to the USA only. Not sure where all members are from but there is a hell of a lot of cb750 enthusiasts all over the world. In this day and age something like PayPal would work regardless of geographical location.

Does that also apply to other countries such as the UK?

Great news! I've spoke with CB750 Supply and members from all over the world can now enter the drawing! The issue was never how to pay, but rather shipping costs, exchanges, and returns. The gift certificate can only be used for parts (it has always been that way) and the customer must pay all applicable shipping charges. CB750 Supply currently has free shipping for U.S. orders over $125, Canada over $200, and Australia/New Zealand over $300. Shipping can be very expensive internationally, and sometimes more than the parts themselves. As long as international customers are aware of that and still want to enter, they can. I will update the first post as well. If anyone has any questions, message me directly.

Welcome back to CB750 Supply's September Giveaway. All you have to do is post in this thread for your chance to win a $50 gift certificate to our store. This is a random drawing which will end Sept. 30th, 2021 at 1:00 pm. Good Luck to all!!!

From your friends at CB750 Supply.

www.cb750supply.com

Moderator Update:
Members from all over the world can now enter the drawing! The gift certificate can only be used for parts (it has always been that way) and the customer must pay all applicable shipping charges. CB750 Supply currently has free shipping for U.S. orders over $125, Canada over $200, and Australia/New Zealand over $300.
Good to have another sourse for my 82 CB750SC Nighthawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back