• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Vetter Windjammer Value????

FearTheH

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just purchased an 82 cb750c. Along with the bike I received hard bags and a hard tail pack with lights. Installed on the bike is a vetter windjammer with cd player and speakers, I'm curious to see what these are worth and if anyone on here would be interested in buying it? But mainly want to know the value of it. I'm not going to ask full price but don't want to give it away either so just trying to do some research. Thanks!

I've bought and sold several windjammers. Have never spent more than $25, including at least two with sound systems... sound systems didn't work, but I really didn't want them anyway, only the housing. I sold the sound system housings separately and got $25 for one and $60 for the other. Jammers seem to be worth more for parts than whole, probably because of shipping... at least that's been MY experience I sell the mourning brackets for $25. Have never sold a jammer that I had to ship, and have even given a couple away when someone came to buy other parts.

I have three right now and anyone who wants to pick one up can have their pick for $25.

Really not trying to part out a fairing. Mainly just want to know what I can get out of the complete setup just to help fund my build.

Back