• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

twin engine blower bike

So I have been kicking this around for a while. What are you going to be doing for an intake? You have the top of the supercharger set lower than the intake of the heads but the outlet of the supercharger is facing down. The top of the blower is actually the inlet. RC actually installed there supercharger upside down so the intake was in the correct position to feed into a plenum then directly into the heads and all the ports are the same length. Just curious as to if you have any ideas on what you going to do for an intake. Its funny that you are using a tbird supercharger...I have a 90 tbird super coupe!

The blower inlet is on the rear of the blower, the triangle opening is the outlet/manifold side. On the T-Bird, the upper "manifold" feeds the rather standard intake manifold through a rigid tube coupler, throttle body faces forward on the passenger side and feeds the blower from the back.
The manifold on this build will be fabricated aluminum above the blower, level with the intake ports. Blower mounts rigid to motorplates, manifold bolts to blower from the inside, there will be a service access plate on top for service or updates inside. Blowoff valves on both sides of the bike to exhaust away from me! Throttle body will be on the left side of the bike facing forward, blower drive on the right.

On Sorcerer, the blower/manifold interface was pretty much the same (the littlefield 3-71 blower was mounted upside down) and a Hillborn 4bbl nitro injector/throttle body was UNDER the blower, which is the top of the blower when traditionally mounted.

Yeah your right I forgot how the blower was plumbed on the Tbird, I was thinking of an aftermarket bolt on blower I saw on a standard tbird. Its has been a while since I saw the stock blower in a tbird because I took mine out and put a 347 stroker in its place.

LOL, turbo stocker or freshened 836, and I'll tow the CB750 dragster for a few passes too :D
Lemme know when there's good ice on the bay! I wanna put some skis on the front and screws in the tires! On the dragster that is!

No updates? I was thinking something similar with 2 cbx engines in a 23 t bucket, od tranny, and a quick change rear. Blown and injected, of course!

Back