• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Trying to determine the right CB for me

Nømad

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm starting the develop my interest in motorcycles and I decided I wanted to go with a CB750. I do work on my own car so and I've worked in auto shops. Eventually I will want to make it into a cafe racer but I'm trying to determine what year model or edition would be a good pick and also tips on what to look for when view bikes for sale so I don't get scammed. Definitely want DOHC. Thank you in advanced.

Key is to ride it, see if you like it, sometimes what you think you want is not always the same thing.

Make a check list of thing to look for, plus see the bike, rather than pay any money for something someone does not own or the right to sell it...

Basic condition, look at any service history plus hear the bike running from cold...Good luck enjoy your wheels. 🇬🇧

I own a "mint" 82 CB750F DOHC that has 36000 miles on it. It is the silver with blue stripes bike - located in Ontario, Canada. Not sure where you are or what your budget is but you can email me at: christielake1@gmail.com for photos and further details. Brand new braided bike lines, tires, battery, NEW OEM 4/2 exhaust and the bike is a show piece! LMK? Mark

Back