• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - SOHC cb750k motor

shahmygg

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi gang,

I am looking to buy a SOHC cb750k motor. I would prefer that is in working order or close to it. Had a catastrophic engine failure and need a replacement. It seems cheaper and less of a hassle to just throw in a new engine. Text 810 252 2647. Current location is Central Texas. Thanks!

I might just have what you ask for, but I'm on the other side of the globe!
A CB engine from maybe late ´69. engine number 19XXX. 812cc. intended for my Sandcast model which engine I intended to keep in original configuration. With a race cam it did not work properly to the original carburation. Sandcast came in again. And the K0 engine still stands under the table in the work shop room, an oil tank held up on a piece of wood. To let me turn it with the kickstarter a couple of times every year!
Erling.

I have an extra SOHC motor. I have not heard it run, but I can say it is not locked up. I live in Peoria, IL. Text me at 309 613 1098 if you're interested.
Joe

I have a k6 motor for sale; was running last season but put it away due to a slight leak from the head gasket. I had it professional bored to 836 last season. I’m located in NY but let me know if your interested, 646-941-0506

Hi gang,

I am looking to buy a SOHC cb750k motor. I would prefer that is in working order or close to it. Had a catastrophic engine failure and need a replacement. It seems cheaper and less of a hassle to just throw in a new engine. Text 810 252 2647. Current location is Central Texas. Thanks!
Hi, I just noticed you need a CB750k engine. I have a couple. One is locked up, the other turns over, but I have not heard it run. Drop me a line if you're interested. joethegarageguy@yahoo.com. The engines are in Peoria, IL

Back