• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - Sissy bar / Backrest / Luggage rack combo - for 1980 cb750

ironhalo

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey folks. New CB750 owner, and new forum member. Looking for a sissy bar / backrest / luggage rack combo for my 1980 CB750C. Have scoured the interwebs, including eBay, and I'm not coming up with much (and having a hard time verifying with certainty what will actually fit my bike properly).

Anyone have one laying around that definitely came off a 1980-82 CB750? Thanks in advance!

Looking for something as close to this as possible...

$_57.JPG

I have one in great shape !,it's off an 1980 Cb750 k,which I still have and ride.it the luggage rack with side bag guides(wont separate).A lock on one side for the Vetter system.a offer will include me shipping from 83401.

Would the racks from a CB750LTD (1979) fit? I have both side racks, the sissy bar rack, and hard cases that fit all three.

Hey folks. New CB750 owner, and new forum member. Looking for a sissy bar / backrest / luggage rack combo for my 1980 CB750C. Have scoured the interwebs, including eBay, and I'm not coming up with much (and having a hard time verifying with certainty what will actually fit my bike properly).

Anyone have one laying around that definitely came off a 1980-82 CB750? Thanks in advance!

Looking for something as close to this as possible...

View attachment 5706

Back