• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Shoter throttle pull

surveywaters

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I have a '78 750k and I'd like a shorter roll on the throttle. Currently I have to over reach the grip to be able to roll it all the way on. I don't need a 1/4 turn just better than stock while retaining the OEM switrch housing.

I have a '78 750k and I'd like a shorter roll on the throttle. Currently I have to over reach the grip to be able to roll it all the way on. I don't need a 1/4 turn just better than stock while retaining the OEM switrch housing.

You cut a plastic wire/cable tie and glue it to your throttle grip under the cable. This effectively lessens the distance you need to turn the throttle to achieve full rotation. Did I explain that correctly?

You cut a plastic wire/cable tie and glue it to your throttle grip under the cable. This effectively lessens the distance you need to turn the throttle to achieve full rotation. Did I explain that correctly?

Search eBay item #142508135011.
Arrives in 2 weeks and works well.

Back