• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Replacing warning light bulbs

muzzy

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hi What is the best way to remove these bulbs to check as my oil warning bulb isn't operating, I have power at the pressure unit but bulb doesn't light up.
Do I need to remove the gauges? I removed the clamp holding the panel but still couldn't get access
Thanks in advance for any help. I don't want to start until I have sorted this issues.

The bulbs are in the top handlebar clamp, when removed you have easy access to the bulbs. Should be right there ??? maybe send a picture of what you took off🤷‍♂️

The bulbs are in the top handlebar clamp, when removed you have easy access to the bulbs. Should be right there ??? maybe send a picture of what you took off🤷‍♂️
Thanks I think the problem was the cable was pinched on the frame and wasn't allowing enough slack to allow easy access to bulbs
I have eliminated the bulb being faulty and now will have to remove and test the pressure switch
Thanks for your reply

Back