• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Primary Drive Sprocket F1

mortyboy

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm rebuilding an F1 and would like to replace the cushion rubbers inside the primary drive sprocket. After dismantling the assembly to find the originals completely broken up, I find they're not the same size or shape as the Kseries (they look like tiny versions of the rear wheel cush rubbers). I did order some for the Kseries expecting them to be the same, but they aren't. Does anyone know where I can source these parts (they're not listed in the Honda parts lists)? Has anyone had experience of this? Thankyou.

I believe all the 69' thru 78' CB750K and F series primary cush rubbers are the same.

>Where did you order them from?
>You say the originals were "completely broken up" so what did you have left to compare the new ones to?
>Can you post some pictures?

Last edited:
I believe all the 69' thru 78' CB750K and F series primary cush rubbers are the same.

>You say the originals were "completely broken up" so what did you have left to compare the new ones to?

Seems the parts were wrong after all. I got them from a supplier in Germany CB-Four.De, (advertised as fitting the CB750) and have asked for a refund. Waiting to see if they can supply the correct type. See pics of original (what's left of them) against 'new parts'.

Attachments

• IMG_2850.JPG
    IMG_2850.JPG
    249.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2856.JPG
    IMG_2856.JPG
    379.3 KB · Views: 134
Seems the parts were wrong after all. I got them from a supplier in Germany CB-Four.De, (advertised as fitting the CB750) and have asked for a refund. Waiting to see if they can supply the correct type. See pics of original (what's left of them) against 'new parts'.
Yep, the SOHC CB750 (69-78) should be round. The later DOHC CB750 could very well be different size and shape.

Back