• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Opinions and Suggestions

Azdevil09

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all been lurking and reading a ton on here as of late. I’ll skip the long intro (another thread)and cut to it.
Picked up an 81 CB750 for a few bucks with the goal of just learning about motorcycles and engines. (Zero prior experience). no real hard goals other than that.
Started with an engine rebuild and I had just gotten the crankcase opened and started to pull the crankshaft and saw this.
Pretty sure it is what it is and nothing I can do but buy a replacement but wanted to check with you all.

Thanks very much and what a wealth of knowledge on this site!
A7CEFAB0-D0EC-45A9-A24A-84EA20D1CD3A.jpeg
FC193DF8-C93D-4F85-AAB2-EE90B01B0C45.jpeg

Hey all been lurking and reading a ton on here as of late. I’ll skip the long intro (another thread)and cut to it.
Picked up an 81 CB750 for a few bucks with the goal of just learning about motorcycles and engines. (Zero prior experience). no real hard goals other than that.
Started with an engine rebuild and I had just gotten the crankcase opened and started to pull the crankshaft and saw this.
Pretty sure it is what it is and nothing I can do but buy a replacement but wanted to check with you all.

Thanks very much and what a wealth of knowledge on this site!
View attachment 13622View attachment 13623
JB Weld?

Back