• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New proud owner of a CB750K

Worldrider

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Recently picked up a 1980 CB750K off of Facebook market place for $900. It has 14K miles on it and starts and run perfectly. I’ve been wanting to jump to a bigger bike, I’ve been riding a 1982 Honda CM450 for years. These bikes are older than I am but are still amazing machines.

I’m planning on having it repainted the candy imperial blue with the decal striping. Then eventual replace the exhaust.

65E1E0F2-4502-46D7-B4F0-EB6753A36D81.jpeg

Welcome...
Delkovic makes a decent 4into1 pipe...

Id replace all the fluids and check the valve clearance (as that diminishes with time/miles)when able....enjoy.
Any advantages with the 4 into 1 pipe? Right now leaning more towards a 4 into 4 pipe.

4into1 generally gives you a bit more power over 4 individual pipes.

4 into 1 generally improved low to mid.range oomph.....weight saving,.....far less cost....ex shelf are either 4into 1stainless available...e.g Delkovic) or 4into 2 Marving(chrome)..but custom/used 4into4 is possible...
Custom 4 into 4 will be $$$$$

Bike looks very clean do not see any corrosion on the shocks or exhaust. Exhaust pipes do no look discolored.

What part o f the US are you in??

Good deal price and bike condition!!!

4 into 1 generally improved low to mid.range oomph.....weight saving,.....far less cost....ex shelf are either 4into 1stainless available...e.g Delkovic) or 4into 2 Marving(chrome)..but custom/used 4into4 is possible...
Custom 4 into 4 will be $$$$$
Ya, I found two vendors that make reproduction 4 into 4 from about $900 - $1300. I also sourced an original 4 into 4 in Japan for about $300 in decent shape.
Bike looks very clean do not see any corrosion on the shocks or exhaust. Exhaust pipes do no look discolored.

What part o f the US are you in??

Good deal price and bike condition!!!
This bike was bought in Pennsylvania and is currently being stored there. I'm currently living/working in Japan.

Ya, I found two vendors that make reproduction 4 into 4 from about $900 - $1300. I also sourced an original 4 into 4 in Japan for about $300 in decent shape.

This bike was bought in Pennsylvania and is currently being stored there. I'm currently living/working in Japan.
Did you get the 4 into4 pipes in Japan?...pretty rare here at least.....
Good find

Edit...you did say Japan...i missed that in your post...

Last edited:
Who are the two vendors you found that make them? Any way you could share their contract info? Been looking and got burned on one set already

Who are the two vendors you found that make them? Any way you could share their contract info? Been looking and got burned on one set already
This vendor looks like they do the best quality work.
https://flipprboi.wixsite.com/bcrdesign/4-into-4-exhaustHere is a sample of his replica exhaust, https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cjjs0FxAnMz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Here is the other vendor, but many reviews comment about their low quality welding skills.
https://www.bussostore.com/en/collections/honda/products/honda-cb-750-k-zsamples of their work, https://www.facebook.com/bussosilencerstorino

Check my post history for a review of benjies work. It's outsourced and terrible. That's also the exhaust for a 69-78. The one he made for me was for a 79+. Didn't look anything remotely like the quality he showcases online.

There's a reason there's no Google review location or anything for Benji IMO.
Just a privately curated blog he can delete comments on on Facebook and a wix site.

Check my post history for a review of benjies work. It's outsourced and terrible. That's also the exhaust for a 69-78. The one he made for me was for a 79+. Didn't look anything remotely like the quality he showcases online.

There's a reason there's no Google review location or anything for Benji IMO.
Just a privately curated blog he can delete comments on on Facebook and a wix site.
That's good to know. Damn shame.

That's good to know. Damn shame.
If not already seen Busso had some quality issues....i think referred to/referenced in fred1090 post or a conversation with fred???..ex the cx500turbo forum...i can send to you if interested(cx500turbo thread)...

Treat with caution as well!!.

Last edited:
If not already seen Busso had some quality issues....i think referred to/referenced in fred1090 post or a conversation with fred???..ex the cx500turbo forum...i can send to you if interested(cx500turbo thread)...

Treat with caution as well!!.
This is why it's awesome to be part of forums like this. Thanks!

Busso I have also heard things about, and they told me they didn't know when they'd have a 4 into 4 for me exactly even if I paid the day we were talking. So that's why I didn't go with them but at this point I'm debating giving them a shot since no one else seems to.

Back