• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Major Software Upgrade

Travis

Forum Staff
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I'm excited to announce that CB750.com has been updated to use XenForo software! This brings the site up-to-date with huge improvements using the site on mobile phones, as well as on your computer. Some immediate changes you may notice is the ability to like posts, tag people in posts, and the alerts system. Private messages are now called Conversations (think of them as private threads). It's easier to post pictures to threads and the search function should work better as well. I am hoping to jumpstart the site again with this major upgrade.

In the coming weeks I hope to do a couple of giveaways and hope you'll stick around to help re-launch the site and continue to make it a great resource for everyone.

I'm still working on some tweaks to the settings and permissions. If you have any problems using the site, or something doesn't seem right, let me know.

There are a lot of members checking back in today. Welcome back. I hope to see you all around as we get things going here again.

Back