• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Let's see your CB750

Ok guys, let's see your CB750s! My project Honda CB750 isn't much to look at, but I'll start.

attachment.php

Ok guys, let's see your CB750s! My project Honda CB750 isn't much to look at, but I'll start.

attachment.php
It's a work-in-progress I'm about eight nine months in 800 overall still need tires of course a good paint job. can't find a good tank, need help. I'm just a dreamer cuz I ain't even got money for a tank

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1630147282155_6837333266132714847.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1630147282155_6837333266132714847.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 155
Wow amazing job!!!! A piece of you surely in that for ever 😉 wow
Hi fg hope all's well, just to let you know tappets all back together now, started bike up same problem. So going to open a thread in the carb section asking for advice on carb strip and clean, your advice as always would be appreciated. Going to send same message to x7eater both your input was brilliant 👍😊.🇬🇧🇭🇲

That thing is super clean. Whats the issue with it not running good?
Thanks for the compliment and she is clean. I be got the usual problem with the vb52A keihin carbs what pigs they are. I started with poor idle then cutting out when warm found out charging system faulty sorted that paid to have carbs sonically cleaned still wouldn't run, found pick up coils shorting out (wires bare) replaced pick up coils and plugs. Compression test 135-140 checked valve settings got two on intake side 0.003" #1&#3 cylinders. Changed shims now got 0.008" shims only increments of 5, was advised to go bigger than leave at 3 thou. Changed all jets for same 68 and 100 set floats at 15.5mm, removed pressed in idle jets and cleaned circuits with E guitar string and carb cleaner, fitted new pressed in jets fitted new boots on carbs to engine. Sorry if long winded good to get it of my chest. Still got poor irratic idle synced carbs 3 times now with guages mixture screws set at 2 turns out was 1 3/4 turns out. And she still won't run had to push her home many a time. I live in the UK and not as many experts on these carbs over here and if you take it to a garage they look at you gone out bikes 40 year old they don't know about them. Thanks again for the interest 😊 and she is a beauty. Ps Rampton is a mental hospital in the UK and that's where I'm heading if I can't get her running soon🇬🇧🇺🇲

That CBR900RR is SWEET! I had a 1995 and really wish I never got rid of it. Thing was beast and ran mint and I never had to do a thing to it other than routine maintenance. It was my dual purpose bike. Street and stunt bike.

My blade is a 97 and she just goes and goes never gives me any grief just purrs on start up and then roars, the other is a triumph adventurer Hinckley triple 900 made for the American market really nice ride but not as good as the cb750. Good to share.🇬🇧🇺🇲

Back