• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Honda chopper frames

Be aware that weld on hard tails are available for these bikes. Frames can be found, but good luck finding oil tanks, metric front ends, battery boxes & such. Weld on lets you keep all the OEM stuff around the engine. Just pull the swing arm, chop off the seat & shock area. Up to 12" over stock fork tubes are still out there on eBay.

Be aware that weld on hard tails are available for these bikes. Frames can be found, but good luck finding oil tanks, metric front ends, battery boxes & such. Weld on lets you keep all the OEM stuff around the engine. Just pull the swing arm, chop off the seat & shock area. Up to 12" over stock fork tubes are still out there on eBay.
Ty

YVW. Also chrome spoke kits & rims are still around new. You'll need a 16" rear wheel if you hard tail it.

im down in bham. whats that frame look like. i already have a cb750c 81 chopped but have a spare motor to make another but would love a frame already hardtailed so i dont have to do it again.

I see one right now on eBay, but undestand SOHC mounts are different then DOHC mounts. item# 304930829208 no title. if pre '73' you can get transferable registration with bill of sale. $375 w / $150 shipping.

Back