• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Help!! I screwed up

First of all the picture he posted doesn't look legit it looks like a stock photo off of the internet which I almost found instantly and I'm not the first one to notice that

No I wasn't born last night but I know a poser when I see one thanks anyway buddy
I didn't say they were identical bikes the guy didn't even know how to set his Idol and to do that you either have to have the world's smallest hands or take the carbs out why would you do that on a bike that should be on the mecume auction

Exactly that's not the original picture you posted which made people to believe the picture you posted was your bike which obviously it is not who was born when

OK...your right about the 2 pics being off the internet. They are from the fb marketplace ad in which I bought the bike that I have saved on my computer. The 3 pics I put up on this subject are all of my bike. Its sad when someone gets on this site and cant bring himself to believe these bikes are legit. My bike is what I say it is and if that keep you up at night Im sorry. I cant get upset over someone that brags about restoring 20 bikes, knowing a lot about carburetors but dosent even know how to spell idle. Yes Davidson....its idle not idol. I wont post any more pics of my bikes seeing it upsets some and I wont get into it anymore. Who wants to get into it over a $5000 bike. Have a great nite everyone. PS Ive owned between 40 and 50 bikes over my 64 years so well Im not a certified mechanic I do know a decent amount about bikes. If anyone wants to come look at my 750, Im by Saratoga....PM me

Dave B

please keep posting on here - I know how it is with technology sometimes you don’t have a correct picture so you pull one off the internet that is representative. Damm I envy the guys that do a project and photo
/ document every step but it takes a lot of work. When I am doing repairs / maintenance I’m not fussing with my phone / laptop!!

please keep posting nice bike good find

Thanks

Back