• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Hello From Eastern Canada

Jimm

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello and thanks for the admission to the group. I am on the cusp of buying a 1981 CB 900 Custom (waiting for the owner to return from the oil patch). If not that bike then the one that comes along next. I ride and work on bikes but don't profess to be an expert at either. I usually have a "work on" bike in addition to whatever I am riding. I am retired (sort of) but for many of my working years, my late in the day stress relief was simply to sit in a comfortable chair with a beer in my garage with a few bikes.

I bought a CB750F brand new in 1980. It was my first big bike. I'm giving away my age.

The CB900 in the cross hairs will not be a daily rider initially. My daily rides are a 2012 Vstrom 650 and a 2011 Heritage Softail.

I hope I can contribute in due course, if only to show folks what not to "try at home".

Cheers
Jim

Welcome Jim. I too usually have a "work on" bike.. or two. That's the way to do it in my opinion.

Back