• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

frame down tubes spacing

chapinsc

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a drawing with all the outside dimensions of a cb750 SOHC motor, such as motor mounts, overall dimensions of engine and gearbox, etc? I need these to get frame dimensions correct. If you have something, can you email it to me? My biggest need right now is the distance between the 2 middle exhaust pipes, minimum distance and maximum distance, so I make sure I have the frame down tubes spaced apart correctly... Thanks
chapinsc16@yahoo.com

Does anyone have a drawing with all the outside dimensions of a cb750 SOHC motor, such as motor mounts, overall dimensions of engine and gearbox, etc? I need these to get frame dimensions correct. If you have something, can you email it to me? My biggest need right now is the distance between the 2 middle exhaust pipes, minimum distance and maximum distance, so I make sure I have the frame down tubes spaced apart correctly... Thanks
chapinsc16@yahoo.com
Dont know if this would help???

Attachments

• kframe.PNG
    kframe.PNG
    234.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Back