• Enter the June CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - For Sale / Seattle WA / Factory Rear sets / $150?

Price
$150

racerxnico

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Cleaning out the garage. I bought these many years ago when I was working on a CB750 super sport project, but did not end up using them. Was told they are pretty rare and I haven't been able to find any information about them. The don't move the pegs back very far and I wouldn't call them light weight, but apparently at one point in time they were a highly sought after item. I'm asking $100 because I think that is what I paid for them, but no idea what the market would pay these days. If anybody does know more about these, I'd love to learn. I prefer not to ship, but will if we come to terms on shipping price. If there are no takers at $150, I'll take best offer.

IMG_2987.jpg

Cleaning out the garage. I bought these many years ago when I was working on a CB750 super sport project, but did not end up using them. Was told they are pretty rare and I haven't been able to find any information about them. The don't move the pegs back very far and I wouldn't call them light weight, but apparently at one point in time they were a highly sought after item. I'm asking $100 because I think that is what I paid for them, but no idea what the market would pay these days. If anybody does know more about these, I'd love to learn. I prefer not to ship, but will if we come to terms on shipping price. If there are no takers at $150, I'll take best offer.

Any takers on the rear sets, I have a ‘79 cb750k and wonder if they could fit.
Would need info on the bolt pattern if still available.

No takers yet. I can take some more pics with a tape measure. I'll try to do so this evening. Not sure if they work with a K or not. I was looking at using them on a '79 CB750 Super sport.

Back